Air-Fried Herb and Cheese-Stuffed Burgers
- ¼ c crumbled blue cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 T minced fresh parsley
- 3 T Dijon mustard, divided
- 3 T dry bread crumbs
- 2 T ketchup
- ½ t salt
- ½ t dried rosemary, crushed
- ¼ t dried sage leaves
- 1 lb lean ground beef (90%lean)
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- lettuce leaves and tomato slices
Preheat Bravo to 375°F. Set to “Air Fry” and set Cooking Rack in position 2.
In a small bowl, mix blue cheese, green onions, parsley, and 1 t mustard. In another bowl, mix bread crumbs, ketchup, seasonings, and remaining mustard. Add beef to bread crumb mixture. Mix lightly but thoroughly.
- Shape mixture into 8 thin patties. Spoon cheese mixture onto the center of four of the patties. Top each patty with remaining patties, pressing the edges together firmly to seal completely.
- Place burgers in a single layer in Air Fry Basket. Insert Probe in middle of one of the patties. Set Probe temperature to 120°F for medium-rare. When probe reaches 120°F the Bravo will turn off. Remove burgers.
- Remove Air Fry Basket. Place hamburger buns onto Enamel Roasting Pan and place in Bravo. Set to “Toast” at 310°F 100/100 for 6 to 8 minutes until golden brown.
- Place burgers on buns and serve with lettuce and tomatoes slices.