Air-Fried Onion Rings
Bravo XL Oven
- ½ c all-purpose flour
- 1 t smoked paprika
- ½ t sea salt, divided
- 1 large egg
- 1 T water
- 1 c whole-wheat panko (Japanese-style breadcrumbs)
- 1 sweet onion, cut into ½-inch-thick rounds(separated into rings)
- Cooking spray
- ¼ c Greek yogurt
- 2 T mayonnaise
- 1 T ketchup
- 1 t Dijon mustard
- 1 T garlic, minced
- ¼ t paprika
- Preheat Bravo to 375°F. Set to “Air Fry” and set Cooking Rack in position.
- Mix together flour, smoked paprika, and ¼ t salt in a shallow dish. Lightly beat egg and water in a second shallow dish. Stir together bread crumbs and remaining ¼ t salt in a third shallow dish.
- Dredge onion rings in flour mixture, shaking off excess. Dip in egg mixture, allowing any excess to drip off. Dredge in bread crumb mixture, pressing to adhere.
- Coat both sides of onion rings well with cooking spray. Place onion rings in a single layer in bottom of Air Fry Basket. Cook until golden brown and crispy on both sides, 10 to 12 minutes.
- While cooking, in a bowl, stir together Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, garlic and paprika until smooth.
- When done, remove rings. Serve, with Greek yogurt dipping sauce.