Air-Fried Shrimp with Cocktail Sauce
- 1 lb raw shrimp (30-40 count), peeled, deveined, tails left on
1 t garlic powder
½ t black pepper
- 1 t sea salt
- 2 c panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 c all-purpose flour
- Cooking spray
Lemon slices (for serving)
- 1 c ketchup
- 2 T horseradish
- 1 T lemon juice
- ½ t Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ t sea salt
- ⅛ t freshly ground black pepper
For Cocktail Sauce
- In a small bowl, mix together ketchup, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, sea salt, and fresh ground black pepper. Refrigerate until ready to be used.
Rinse shrimp well and pat dry. Put in a large bowl and season with sea salt, fresh ground black pepper, and garlic powder. Toss to season shrimp; set aside.
Use 3 shallow dishes: in dish #1 place in flour, dish #2 put eggs, lightly beaten, and dish #3 bread crumbs.
- Flour the shrimp first, follow by dipping in egg, and then bread with Panko. Repeat until all shrimp are breaded.
- Cook shrimp in batches. Preheat Brio at 350°F for 5 minutes.
- Once preheated, arrange shrimp in one single layer in Basket and spray top with cooking spray. Set Brio at 350°F for 5 to 7 minutes and cook until golden brown.
- Serve with cocktail sauce and lemon slices.