Air Fried Spinach Ravioli With Pesto Sauce
- 2 c bread crumbs, Italian
- ¼ c Parmesan cheese
- 1 t olive oil
- 1 c buttermilk
- 24 spinach ravioli, fresh
- 1 c basil, fresh
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 T pine nuts, roasted
- ⅓ c Parmesan cheese, grated
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ⅓ c extra-virgin olive oil
For Pesto Sauce
In a bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and olive oil; set aside.
Place the buttermilk in a shallow bowl and set up a breading station with the buttermilk and bread crumbs. Dip ravioli in buttermilk and then cover with breadcrumbs; set aside.
- Place some parchment paper in the bottom of the Fry Pan Basket and arrange the ravioli. Do not overcrowd.
- Set the air fryer to 350°F and cook for 9 minutes.
- While ravioli are cooking, add basil, garlic, pine nuts, Parmesan cheese, salt, and black pepper to a blender or food processor. Pulse a couple of times and then leave food processor running and add olive oil in a steady slow stream until emulsified.
- Serve spinach ravioli hot with pesto sauce.