Air-Fried Tandoori Chicken
Bravo XL Oven
- 1 lb chicken tenders, each cut in half
- ¼ c Greek yogurt
- 1 T minced ginger
- 1 T minced garlic
- ¼ c cilantro
- 1 t sea salt
- 1 t cayenne pepper
- 1 t turmeric
- 1 t garam masala
- 1 t sweet smoked paprika
- 1 T ghee, for basting
- 2 t lemon juice
- 2 T chopped cilantro (for garnish)
- In a bowl, mix yogurt, ginger, garlic, cilantro, salt, cayenne, turmeric, garam masala, and paprika. Add chicken tenders and mix. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat Bravo to 360°F. Set to “Air Fry” and set Cooking Rack in position 2.
- Place tandoori chicken in Air Fry Basket in a single layer. Baste chicken with ghee on one side, turn over, and baste other side.
- Insert Probe into largest tender. Set Probe to 165°F.
- After first 10 minutes, baste tenders. Turn all and baste on other side. Adjust cooking temperature to 350°F and continue cooking until Probe reaches 165°F, approximately additional 10 min.
- Remove. Place into a bowl and add lemon juice and cilantro. Toss. Place on a serving plate.