Air-Fried Tortilla Chips
Todd English Pro-Smart Grill
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1t olive oil
- Sea salt, to taste
- Press Menu and use the START/PAUSE dial to select Menu Preset 41. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating. Once preheated, the unit will beep twice, display “Ready”, countdown for 10 seconds and then beep once to give you time to insert your food.
- Brush the tortillas with olive oil, then cut them into triangles.
- Open the door and place the tortilla triangles in the Air Fry Basket and slide it into Position 3.
- Close the door to begin cooking at 425˚F for 3 minutes, after which the unit will beep three times and display “End”.
- When done, remove the tortilla triangles from the unit, season with salt, and enjoy.