Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
- 4 apples, cored, peeled, cubed
- 2 t ground cinnamon
½ t nutmeg
- 1 T maple syrup
- 3 T butter, melted
¾ c oatmeal
⅓ c flour
¼ c brown sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Place apples in pressure cooker and top with cinnamon, nutmeg, and maple syrup and cover with water.
- In a bowl, combine oatmeal, flour, brown sugar, salt, and melted butter. Pour dry mixture over the apples.
- Close and lock the lid, set cooker to "bake" and adjust for 9 minutes.
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid. Let cool for 5 minutes, then serve and enjoy.