Todd English Pro-Smart Grill
- 2 premade 9-inch pie crusts, frozen
- 2 large apples, cored and chopped
- 2t lemon juice
- 1T ground cinnamon
- 2T sugar
- ½t vanilla extract
- 1T butter, cut into 6 small cubes
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1T sugar
- Defrost the pie crusts according to the package directions.
- Combine the chopped apple, lemon juice, cinnamon, sugar, and vanilla extract in a small bowl.
- Pour the apple mixture into one of the prepared pie crusts.
- Evenly arrange the 6 small cubes of butter over the apple mixture.
- Top the pie with the other pie crust and pinch the edges closed. Make a few slits in the top of the dough.
- Spread the beaten egg onto the pie crust and sprinkle on sugar.
- Press Menu and use the START/PAUSE dial to select Menu Preset 58. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating, after which the unit will beep twice, display “Ready”, countdown for 10 seconds and then beep once to give you time to insert your food.
- Open the door, place the apple pie on the Wire Rack, and slide it into Position 1.
- Close the door to begin cooking at 320˚F for 30 minutes, after which the unit will beep three times and display “End”.