Basmati Rice with Lemongrass
Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
- 1c basmati rice
- 2 lemongrass stalks, cut into pieces
- 2c water
- Sea salt to taste
- Few drops sesame oil
Soak rice in water for 15-20 minutes. Drain; set aside.
- Put rice and lemongrass into pressure cooker and then add water, sea salt, and sesame oil.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "rice" and adjust for 4 minutes.
- When done, natural release for 35 minutes. Afterward, quick release until all pressure is released.
- Open and remove from pot, discard stalks, and fluff with fork.
- Add few drops sesame oil and add sea salt to taste.