Beef & Broccoli
- 1 c beef stock
½ c soy sauce
- 2 T garlic, minced
- 1 t ginger, fresh, grated
- 2 lbs beef roast, very thin sliced
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, small dice
- 1 lb broccoli, trimmed, cut into florets
- 2 T cornstarch
- Cooked rice (for serving)
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine, beef stock, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger. Mix well and add beef slices and toss to coat.
Set pressure cooker to "sear" and add oil. When oil is hot, add onion and sauté until translucent. Add beef with liquid and set pressure cooker to "meat/stew". Close and lock lid and set time to 5 minutes.
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Add broccoli. Close and lock lid, set cooker to "meat/stew", and set time to 5 minutes.
When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid and remove ¼c of liquid. Add cornstarch to removed liquid and mix completely. Add back to pressure cooker and stir. Sauce in pressure cooker will begin to thicken.
- Allow sauce to thicken to desired consistency then serve over rice.