Corned Beef Hash
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb corned beef, small dice
- 1 yellow onion, small dice
- 1 green bell pepper, small dice
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 t red pepper flakes
2 lbs potatoes, small dice
4 oz water
¼ c pure maple syrup
4 scallions, thin slice (garnish)
Set pressure cooker to "sear" and add oil. When oil is hot, add corned beef and sear on all sides. Add onion, green pepper, garlic and red pepper flakes. Sauté for 5 minutes. Add potatoes, water, salt, and pepper. Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "steam/veggies", and adjust time to 6 minutes.
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid.
Add maple syrup, set pressure cooker to "sear" and adjust time to 10 minutes. Gently mix syrup with hash as hash sautés. Sauté until syrup begins to thicken and caramelize. Serve hot, topped with scallions, as the main entrée or as a side dish.
Fry an egg or two and top hash.