- 1 lbs Flank Steak, Sliced into strips
- ½ C soy sauce
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 ½ T liquid smoke
- 1 T garlic powder
- In a bowl combine all your ingredients, then add in steak and coat steak with your marinade. Place into a bag and store in the fridge overnight.
- Lay out the beef strips in your Air Fry Basket and place onto the Cooking Rack in the middle position.
- Set the Bravo to Dehydrate at 170°F for 4 hours.
Once finished carefully remove the jerky from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Store in a sealable container and refrigerate for up to 1 month.