Beef Tenderloin with Fingerling Potatoes
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, small dice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb beef tenderloin
- 1 lb fingerling potatoes
- 1 T soy sauce
- 1 c water
½ t fresh cracked black pepper
Set pressure cooker to "sear" and add oil. Adjust time to 10 minutes and press start/stop. When hot, add onions and garlic. Sauté until onions are translucent.
Add tenderloin to cooker and brown on all sides; remove and set aside.
- Add potatoes, soy sauce, and water and place steamer rack in pressure cooker. Place tenderloin on steamer rack.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "meat/stew", and adjust for 6 minutes.
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
Carefully open lid. Using a meat thermometer, check the internal temperature of the meat (145°F for medium-rare).
- Remove meat to cutting board and let rest 5 minutes. Slice and serve, immediately with potatoes.