Berry Cheesecake Egg Rolls
Brio Air Fryer
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 T sugar
- ½ t lemon juice
- ½ c mixed berries
- 6 egg roll wrappers
- ¼ stick melted butter
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice.
Lightly mix in berries; set aside.
- Lay out egg roll wrappers on a cutting board and into a diamond shape.
- Brush edges of wrappers with melted butter.
- Place about 2 T of berry mixture in center of each wrapper, leaving about 1 inch of space along the edges.
- Fold end of wrapper nearest to you over the filling to seal. Fold sides over and roll the wrapper into a tight cylinder shape.
- Spray Brio Mesh Tray with cooking spray.
- Place egg rolls on Mesh Tray. Place Tray with egg rolls in position 1 and cook at 390°F for 8-10 min.. When done, remove and sprinkle egg rolls with powdered sugar (optional).