Brussels Sprouts with Pine Nuts & Pomegranate
Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
- 1 c water
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, cleaned, trimmed
- 1 c pomegranate seeds
¼ c pine nuts, toasted
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil (garnish)
- Place rack in the bottom of cooker. Pour in water. Place Brussels sprouts on rack.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "steam/veggies", adjust time to 3 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open and remove sprouts and place on platter. Add sea salt and fresh ground black pepper. Drizzle olive oil on top. Sprinkle pomegranate seeds and pine nuts on top.