Buffalo Chicken Wings
Todd English Pro-Smart Grill
- 1lb. chicken wings (cut into drumettes and flats and separated, if needed)
- 1t canola oil
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Cooking spray, as needed
- ¼c favorite wing sauce
- Gather all of the ingredients needed for the Buffalo Chicken Wings recipe.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the wings in the oil and pepper to coat.
- Press Menu and use the START/PAUSE dial to select Preset 29.
- Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating. Once preheated, the unit will beep twice, display “Ready”, countdown for 10 seconds and then beep once to give you time to insert your food.
- Spray the Air Fry Basket with cooking spray. Place the wings in the Air Fry Basket and slide it into Position 3.
- Close the door to start Stage 1 (300˚F for 5 minutes), after which the unit will beep once and move on to Stage 2 (400˚F for 15 minutes). When finished, the unit will beep three times and display “End”.
- Using a hand-held meat thermometer, check to see that the internal temperature of the largest wing has reached 165˚F.
- Once the wings have reached that temperature, remove them from the unit and toss them in the sauce to coat. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce or enjoy them on their own.