Brio Air Fryer
- 4 russet potatoes
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 T Cajun spice
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Scrub potatoes and cut into wedges. Place in a bowl and toss with olive oil until completely covered.
- Arrange potatoes in the Basket.
- Cook at 375°F for 15 minutes, flipping halfway. Continue cooking for an additional 10 minutes or until fully cooked. When done knife inserted in center will slide out easily.
- Once done, place potatoes in a bowl and toss with Cajun spice, sea salt, and fresh ground black pepper. Serve hot with dipping sauce of choice.