Chicken Cordon Bleu
Brio Air Fryer
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless
- 1 slice ham
- 1 slice Swiss cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced, divided
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ c breadcrumbs
- 1 T tarragon, dried
- 1 T thyme, dried
- 1 t parsley, finely chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Place chicken breasts flat on cutting board. With a sharp knife, slice each chicken breast from the side, cutting about ¾ the way through the chicken breast. Open up the chicken, exposing the insides of the breast.
- Season all sides of the chicken with salt and pepper. Divide minced garlic between the 2 breasts and place in center of chicken. Lay ½ slice ham in the middle of each breast and top with ½ slice of Swiss cheese. Close up the chicken.
- In a large bowl, combine the bread crumbs, thyme, tarragon, and parsley.
- Place in chicken. Cover the chicken in bread crumbs, and then coat it in the beaten egg in another bowl. Place chicken back into bread crumbs.
- Place chicken into the Basket of the air fryer set temp 375°F. Insert Probe into the largest of the breasts. Set Probe to 165°F. Shut basket and cook.
- Once the internal temperature has reached 165°F. the unit will turn off.