Chicken Soup with Farro and Vegetables
- 4c chicken, diced, cooked
- 2T olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 carrots, peeled, diced
- 4 stalks celery, diced
¼c parsley, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 4c water
- 1c farro, rinsed
- Set to "sear" and add oil.
When oil is hot, add onions, carrots, and celery and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked chicken, parsley, and water.
- Add in farro.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "soup" and adjust for 12 minutes.
- When done, quick release until all pressure is released.
- Open and remove bay leaf. Serve.