Chicken Tortilla Soup
Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
1½lbs chicken breasts
- 6c chicken stock
- 2T tomato paste
- 2T paprika
- 2t chili powder
- 1t garlic powder
- 1T cumin
- 1t cayenne
- 3T taco seasoning
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 can black or pinto beans, rinsed
- Sour cream
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 lime, (juice only)
- Tortilla strips
- In a bowl, add flour, tomato paste, and spices and whisk in 1c of the chicken stock.
- Add remaining stock to pressure cooker.
- Add the chicken, onions, and beans.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "soup" and adjust for 10 minutes.
- When done, quick release until all pressure is released.
- Open and carefully remove chicken. Transfer to a plate.
- Shred the chicken with forks. Return meat to cooker and into liquid.
- Pour into bowls and top with tortilla strips. Garnish (optional) with sour cream, cubed avocado, and lime wedges. Serve.