Chicken Wings with Parmesan & Garlic
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 T butter, melted
- 2 T parsley, dried
1-½ c Parmesan, grated, divided
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Set to "sear" and add oil. When hot, add the wings. Cook to a light golden brown, searing in batches, if needed. Add more oil as needed.
- While wings are searing, in a large bowl, mix garlic, butter, parsley, and 1c of the Parmesan.
- Place all wings into cooker. Pour garlic-butter mix over wings. Stir to coat.
- Cover with glass lid. Set to "slow cook" and adjust for 3 hrs.
When done, wings should reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
- If cooked, remove and transfer to plate. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese and serve.