Chili Crusted Flank Steak with Mango Salsa
PIC Induction Cooktop
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ tablespoon oil
- 1 (1½-pound) flank steak
- 2 mangos, peeled and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, deseeded and cubed
- Zest from 1 lime
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Salt to taste
Mango Salsa Ingredients
- Combine chili powder, cumin, paprika, oil, and salt in bowl.
- Brush flank steak with marinade, ensuring all sides are evenly coated.
- Place steak in Flavor-Lockers container and refrigerate for 2-12 hours.
- While steak marinates, combine all mango salsa ingredients in bowl. Mix well and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Heat grill pan on Max/Sear.
- Place steak on grill pan and cook for 6-8 minutes per side, until cooked to your liking.
- Serve with mango salsa and enjoy.