Citrus Green Beans
Brio Air FryerTodd English Pro-Smart Grill
- 1lb. green beans, washed, stems removed
- ¼t extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Toss the green beans in a bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Press Menu and use the START/PAUSE dial to select Menu Preset 42. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating. Once preheated, the unit will beep twice, display “Ready”, countdown for 10 seconds and then beep once to give you time to insert your food.
- Open the door and place the green beans in the Air Fry Basket. Slide it into Position 3.
- Close the door to begin cooking at 425˚F for 10 minutes, after which the unit will beep three times and display “End”.
- When done, squeeze lemon juice onto the green beans.
- Serve and enjoy.