Cod with Vegetables
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
½ c toasted almond slices, divided
- 2 T fresh parsley
- 1 T fresh oregano
½ t paprika
- 1 c white wine
- 2 c peas and carrots, frozen
- 1 c green beans, trimmed
- 1 lb cod fillets
- 1 lemon, quartered (garnish)
In a food processor or blender, add garlic, ¼c almonds, parsley, oregano, and paprika. Pulse until chopped fine.
Pour herb mixture into a bowl. Add white wine and stir to combine; set aside.
- Add peas, carrots, and green beans to cooker. Place steamer rack in pressure cooker.
- Season cod with salt and pepper and place cod on steamer rack. Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "fish", adjust time to 2 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid and remove steamer rack with cod fillets.
- Remove peas and carrots from cooker. Serve cod on a bed of the peas and carrots. Garnish fish with herb/wine mixture and a wedge of lemon.