Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked, cubed
- 1 white onion, quartered
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 T butter
- 4 Yukon Gold potatoes, boiled
- 2 C chicken stock
- 1 C heavy cream
- Parsley (garnish)
- In a pot, melt butter, add in onions, carrot, and garlic.
- Add in potatoes.
- Using the plunger lid, add contents of the pot into the jar along with stock, salt, and pepper.
Set to "Soup" for 6 minutes and blend.
- Add in heavy cream and chicken breasts and pulse for 15 seconds.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Serve and enjoy.