Crispy Pork Chops with Roasted Broccoli Crowns
- 6 pork chops, boneless
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ c panko bread crumbs
⅓ c corn flakes, crushed
- 1-¼ t paprika
- ½ t onion powder
- ½ t garlic powder
- ¼ t chili powder
⅛ t black pepper, ground
2 T Parmesan cheese, grated
- Cooking spray
2-3 lbs broccoli crowns
2 T extra-virgin olive oil
2 t lemon zest, grated
1 t sea salt
- ½ t black pepper, ground
¼ c Parmesan cheese, grated
- Lightly spray the Air Fry Basket with cooking spray and preheat to 400°F.
Season the pork chops with ½ t sea salt.
In a bowl, combine, panko, corn flakes, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, black pepper, ¾ t salt, and Parmesan cheese.
- Place the eggs in another bowl and dip the pork chops into the egg then panko mixture to coat.
- Place the pork chops into the Air Fry Basket. Place on Air Fryer Lid. Press “AIR FRY” and set to 12 minutes. Cook in batches so as not to overcrowd the Basket.
Apply cooking spray to top of pork chops. After 6 minutes of cooking, flip the pork chops and reapply a spray of cooking oil to the chops. Once all chops are cooked, place on a plate and cover loosely with aluminum foil; Set aside.
- For the broccoli, in a large pot, add 6 quarts of water and bring to a boil. Blanch the broccoli in the water for 3 minutes and remove. Drain well. Place broccoli back into a large bowl and add the oil, salt and pepper and toss to coat broccoli.
- Add the broccoli to fryer basket. Set the air fryer to 400°F for 15 minutes. Cook, shaking basket halfway through to ensure even cooking.
- Once done, add lemon zest and Parmesan cheese and serve with crispy pork chops.