Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
- 1 c sugar
½ c dark brown sugar
- 2 T cinnamon, ground
- 1 egg white
- 2 t vanilla extract
- 4 c pecans, whole
¼ c water
- In a mixing bowl, add sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon. In a second mixing bowl, add egg white and vanilla and beat until frothy.
- Add pecans to pressure cooker. Pour egg whites over pecans and coat evenly.
- Add sugar/cinnamon and again coat evenly. Add water and close and lock lid. Set pressure cooker to "bake" and press "start/stop".
- When done, natural release, 20 minutes, then quick release to make sure all pressure has been released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and remove pecans. Lay out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper to cool. Once cool, serve.