- 4 T butter
- 1 pt cherries, stems removed, pitted
½ c brown sugar
½ t vanilla extract
- 1 t cinnamon, ground
- Pinch of nutmeg, ground (optional)
- 1 (8-oz) can crescent rolls
¾ c apple cider
Set pressure cooker to "sear", adjust time to 10 minutes, and press "start/stop". Add butter and cherries. Sauté until cherries break down slightly then add sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Stir until combined and butter is melted. Turn off pressure cooker.
- Open crescents and lay out on a flat surface. Roll out dough and spoon cherries into middle of dough. Roll dough so that cherries are completely encased in dough.
- Nestle dumplings in remaining sauce/glaze in pressure cooker. Add cider and close and lock lid.
- Set pressure cooker to "bake", adjust time to 10 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, natural release for 20 minutes, then quick release and make sure all pressure has been released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid, remove dumplings, and drizzle with glaze from pressure cooker.