Bravo XL Oven
- 1 lb lean ground beef
½ c chopped onion
1 (12-oz) can enchilada sauce (hot or mild)
- 1 (3-oz) can chopped green chilies
- 1 (4-oz) can picante sauce
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat Bravo to 350°F.
- Place ground beef and onions in 10-inch nonstick roasting pan. Cook until brown. Strain grease.
- Add chopped green chilies and picante sauce to beef.
- Pour small amount of enchilada sauce into 8x8-inch Silicone Baking Pan.
- Layer flour tortillas, then meat sauce mixture, tortillas, and meat sauce. Pour enchilada sauce over top layer. Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 min. or until cheese is melted.
- When done, remove and let cool for 5 min. before serving.