Brio Air Fryer
- 1 (32-oz) jar pickles, whole
- 1 c panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ⅓ c Parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ t dill, dried
- Sea salt
- Slice pickles on a bias, ¼-inch thick, and place slices on paper towels to dry.
- In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan, and dill.
- Dip one pickle slice in egg then coat with the bread crumbs. Repeat until all pickle slices are breaded.
- Arrange breaded pickle slices in Air Fry Basket. Do not overcrowd.
- Cook at 400°F for 10 minutes. Shake the basket halfway through cooking. Serve hot.