Game Hens with Roasted Root Vegetables
Brio Air Fryer
- 1 T whole caraway seeds
- 2 lbs assorted carrots, peeled, cut into large pieces
- 2-4 (1-lb) game hens
- 8-10 fresh cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 oz (4T) white wine
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl, toss carrots in oil, caraway seeds, and sea salt. Place directly in bottom of Mesh Tray. Pour wine over carrots.
- Season hens with olive oil, salt and pepper. Stuff each cavity garlic and thyme.
- Skewer hens firmly onto the spit of the Rotisserie Skewer. Depending on size of hens, 2 birds may have to be cooked at a time, and in two batches. Position hens with Rotisserie Skewer into Brio, placing one end of Skewer into Hole and other into Bracket. See “Rotisserie Skewer Assembly” under Assembly Guide for more.
- Press “rotisserie”. Set to 400°F for 1 hour.