Garlic Mussels With Pasta
PIC Induction Cooktop
- ½ pound spaghetti
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 1 large scallion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, whole
- ¼ cup mixed fresh herbs
- 1 pound cooked Prince Edward Island mussels
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 3 tablespoons diced tomatoes
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Torn basil leaves (optional)
- Add pasta and enough water to completely cover pasta to NuWave Pressure Cooker.
- Season water with salt, cover Pressure Cooker and lock in push plate.
- Turn pressure regulator to 2 for high pressure and cook pasta at Max/Sear for 8 minutes.
- Once cooked, carefully release pressure, drain pasta and set aside.
- Add wine, garlic, scallions and herbs to NuWave Twister and blend for about 1 minute, set aside.
- Add Everyday Pan to NuWave PIC and preheat on Max/Sear for about 3 minutes.
- Once hot, add sauce and cook until it begins to bubble.
- Add mussels and cook for 2-4 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta and toss to combine.
- Stir in butter, tomatoes, salt and pepper and heat until butter melts.
- Top pasta with lemon zest, transfer to large bowl and serve.
- We recommend using flat-leaf parsley, thyme and basil for the herbs.
- Serve with grilled bread for dipping into the delicious sauce.