Green Beans with Stewed Tomatoes
Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
- 3 T extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 c red tomatoes, crushed
- 6 fresh basil leaves, chiffonade
- 1 lb fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
½ c water
- Set pressure cooker to "sear", add 2T oil, and press "start/stop". When hot, add garlic. Cook until garlic becomes light brown. Add tomatoes, basil, green beans, sea salt, fresh ground black pepper, and water.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "steam/veggies" and press "start/stop".
- When done, natural release for 5 minutes then quick release to make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and remove beans and place on serving platter. Top with tomatoes and drizzle with remaining olive oil.