Grilled Asparagus and Lemon
- 1 bunch asparagus, large, 2 inches cut from the bottoms
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges (3)
- 1 oz extra-virgin olive oil
- Cooking spray
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Place the Grill/Griddle Plate (Grill-side up, top) into the Duet. Place on the Air Fryer Lid and press "AIR FRY".
Press "PROG" and turn the "START/PAUSE" dial until program number "11" is displayed. Press "START/PAUSE" to preheat.
- While preheating, spray asparagus and lemon wedges with cooking spray and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- When preheated, remove Lid and spray Grill Plate with cooking spray. Place asparagus and lemon wedges on Grill Plate. Return Air Fryer Lid to Duet to automatically begin cooking at the programmed setting.
- When done, remove asparagus and lemon and transfer to a serving plate. Drizzle with olive oil and serve.