Grilled Chicken Breast with Cilantro-Lime Adobo
- 2 (10-oz) chicken breasts, boneless
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 T olive oil (for chicken)
- Cooking spray, as needed
- small dice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lime (juice only)
- 1 T agave
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 T hot water
- ½ t paprika
- ½ t cumin
- 1 T cilantro, chopped
Cilantro-Lime Adobo Sauce
Remove chipotle peppers from adobo sauce and dice small; set sauce aside.
- In a bowl, combine diced peppers, garlic, lime juice, agave, olive oil, hot water, paprika, cumin, and cilantro. Mix well.
Place Grill Plate in Duet and place on Air Fryer Lid. Press "AIR FRY" then "PROG". Turn "START/PAUSE" dial until program number "23" is displayed.
Press "START/PAUSE". The Duet will begin to preheat.
- While preheating, drizzle 1T olive oil over chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper.
- When finished preheating, remove lid and spray grill with cooking spray. Place chicken breast on Grill Plate. Return Air Fryer Lid. The Duet will automatically cook at the programmed settings.
- When finished cooking, remove chicken to plate and drizzle reserved adobo sauce over the top or serve on the side.