Grilled Fennel and Baby Potatoes with Dill
- 1 bulb fennel, cut in half, then into thirds
- 1 c baby potatoes, washed
- 1 oz dill, chopped
- Cooking spray
- 1 t extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Place the Grill/Griddle Plate (Grill-side up, top) in the Duet. Place on the Air Fryer Lid and press "AIR FRY". Press "PROG" and turn the "START/PAUSE" dial until program number "42" is displayed. Press "START/PAUSE" to preheat.
- While preheating, spray fennel and potatoes with cooking spray and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- When preheated, remove Lid and spray Grill Plate with cooking spray. Place fennel and potatoes on Grill Plate and return Air Fryer Lid to Duet to automatically begin cooking at the programmed setting.
- When done, remove fennel and potatoes and transfer to a serving bowl. Add dill, olive oil, and toss. Serve.