Grilled Ham and Cheese
- 1oz. mayonnaise
- 1oz. Dijon mustard
- 2 slices country or sourdough bread
- 4 thin slices Swiss cheese
- 3oz. ham
- Cooking spray, as needed
- Plug the plug-in Grill, griddle-side up, into the unit in Position 1.
- Press Menu and use the START/PAUSE dial to select Menu Preset 22. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating. Once preheated, the unit will beep twice, display “Ready”, countdown for 10 seconds and then beep once to give you time to insert your food.
- While preheating, spread mayonnaise and mustard on the first slice of bread. Add 2 slices of cheese, ham, and then 2 additional slices of cheese. Top with the other slice of bread. Spray the sandwich with cooking spray.
- Open the door and spray the plug-in Grill with cooking spray. Then place the sandwich on the plug-in Grill and close the door to begin cooking at Stage 1 (350˚F for 2 minutes).
- The unit will beep three times. Open the unit and flip your sandwich. Close the door to resume cooking with Stage 2 (350˚F for 3 minutes).
- When finished, the unit will beep three times and display “End”, remove the sandwich and place on a serving dish. Cut in half and serve.
Use precooked bacon or sliced turkey instead of ham for a different flavor.