Grilled New York Steak, Mushrooms, and Onions
- 2 (12-oz) New York steaks
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 4 button mushrooms, washed, dried and quartered
- Cooking spray
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Peel and cut yellow onion into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Place the Grill/Griddle Plate (Grill-side up, top) in the Duet. Place on the Air Fryer Lid and press "AIR FRY". Press "PROG" and turn the "START/PAUSE" dial until program number "14" is displayed. Press "START/PAUSE" to preheat.
- While preheating, spray steaks with cooking spray and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Spray sliced onions and mushrooms with cooking spray. Season with salt and black pepper.
- When preheated, remove Lid. Spray Grill Plate with cooking spray. Place steaks and mushrooms and onions on Grill Plate and return Air Fryer Lid to Duet to automatically begin cooking at the programmed setting.
- When done, remove steak and mushrooms and onions and place on a serving dish. Allow to rest 5 min. for steaks to come up to medium-rare. Serve.