Grilled Rib-eye and Blue Cheese
- 2 (12-oz) rib-eye steaks
- 4 oz crumbled blue cheese, divided
- Cooking spray
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Place the Grill/Griddle Plate (Grill-side up, top) in the Duet. Place on the Air Fryer Lid and press "AIR FRY". Press "PROG" and turn the "START/PAUSE" dial until program number "14" is displayed. Press "START/PAUSE" to preheat.
- While preheating, spray each steak with cooking spray and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- When preheated, remove Lid. Spray Grill Plate with cooking spray. Place steaks on Grill Plate and return Air Fryer Lid to Duet to automatically begin cooking at the programmed setting.
- When done, remove Lid and sprinkle each steak with 2oz cheese. Replace Lid to melt cheese, about 1 minute.
- Remove steaks and place on a serving dish. Allow steaks to rest 5 min. to come up to medium-rare. Serve.