Grilled Spice-Rubbed Pork Chops
- 2 (8-oz) pork chops
- Spice rub (for pork)
- Cooking spray
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Generously sprinkle spice rub onto pork chops. Let chops rest.
Place the Grill/Griddle Plate (Grill-side up, top) in the Duet. Place on the Air Fryer Lid and press "AIR FRY". Press "PROG" and turn the "START/PAUSE" dial until program number "72" is displayed. Press "START/PAUSE" to preheat.
- While preheating, spray pork chops with cooking spray and season salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- When preheated, remove Lid. Spray Grill Plate with cooking spray. Place chops on Grill Plate and return Air Fryer Lid to Duet to automatically begin cooking at the programmed setting.
- When done, remove pork chops and place on serving dish. Allow to rest 5 min. to come up to medium. Serve.