Homemade Chicken Tenders with Honey Mustard
Brio Air Fryer
- 8 chicken tenders
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 c bread crumbs
- ½ T dried rosemary
- ½ T thyme, dry
- 1 t sea salt
- ½ t freshly ground black pepper
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- 1 T honey
- 1 T white vinegar
- 1 t cracked black pepper
- In a mixing bowl, add bread crumbs, rosemary, and thyme and combine.
- Preheat to 375°F. Season tenders generously with salt and pepper. Dip and coat tenders in egg then coat with the bread crumbs.
- Place chicken in the Basket. Set to cook for 12 to 14 minutes checking internal temperature of 165°F.
- While the chicken is cooking, combine mustard, honey, white vinegar, and pepper in a small mixing bowl. Serve on side as a dipping sauce for the chicken tenders.