Homemade Chicken Tenders with Honey Mustard
Duet Combo Cooker
- 8 chicken tenderloins
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 c bread crumbs
- ½ T dried rosemary
- ½ T dried thyme
- 1 t sea salt
- ½ t freshly ground black pepper
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- 1 T honey
- 1 T white vinegar
- 1 t cracked black pepper
- In a mixing bowl, add bread crumbs, rosemary, and thyme and combine.
- Season the tenderloins generously with salt and pepper. Dip and coat each in egg then coat with the bread crumbs. Place chicken in Air Fry Basket of the Duet.
- Place on Air Fryer Lid. Press “AIR FRY”. Press “PROG” and use the “START/PAUSE” dial to set to “Chicken Breast”. Press “TIME” and cook for 12 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- While the chicken is cooking, combine the mustard, honey, white vinegar, and pepper in a small mixing bowl. Serve as a dipping sauce for the chicken tenders.
- Using a handheld meat thermometer, check to see that the internal temperature of each breast has reached 165°F.