Hunter’s Venison BBQ Roast
Bravo XL Oven
- 1 (4- to 5-lb) venison chuck roast
- 8 sandwich buns
- 1 c barbecue sauce
- 1 (10-oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ c horseradish sauce (optional)
- Place barbecue and tomato sauce, garlic, onions, and horseradish into a bowl. Mix well.
- Place venison into a 10-inch nonstick round roasting pan. Pour sauce from bowl over roast.
- Place roast in baking pan. Insert probe into roast. Set Probe to 120°F for medium-rare. Roast at 350°F until internal temperature reaches 120°F.
- When done, remove and let rest for 10 min. before slicing. Place in sandwich buns and serve.