Italian CalzGrilled-Peach Pizzas with Prosciuttoones
Bravo XL Oven
- 16 oz pizza dough
- 3 T extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 peach, cut into ½-inch wedges
- 6 oz fresh mozzarella, cut into ¼-inch slices
- 12 slices thin prosciutto
- 1 T fresh basil (torn)
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the Pizza Stone in Bravo on cooking rack in position 1 at 450°F 30/90 for 30 min. to get Stone hot.
- Let dough stand at room temperature for 30 min.
- Roll dough into an 11-inch circle on a floured surface. Pierce entire surface with a fork.
- Brush dough with olive oil and top evenly with peaches and prosciutto. Top with mozzarella and fresh basil.
- Using the Pizza Peel, carefully place dough on Pizza Stone. Bake at 450°F 30/90 for 12 min. or until crust is browned and crisp.
- Using the Pizza Peel, remove pizza. Season with salt and pepper and cut into 8 slices.