Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes
Brio Air Fryer
- 2 c cooked crab meat
- 1 T all-purpose flour
- ½ c mayonnaise
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 yellow onion, medium, finely chopped
- ½ c roasted pepper, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- ½ c panko bread crumbs plus 1c extra
- ½ t garlic powder
- ½ t sea salt
- ½ t freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, add crab meat, flour, mayonnaise, onions, green onions, roasted pepper, egg, ½c bread crumbs, garlic powder, sea salt, and fresh ground black pepper. Combine all ingredients. Do not overwork mixture. Divide crab mixture into 16 equal portions and form crab cakes.
- In a shallow dish, add 1c of bread crumbs. Pat each crab cake into the bread crumbs. Place each crab cake on a tray or plate and put in freezer for 1 hour. (This will make them easier to handle.)
- Preheat at 360°F.
- Once preheated, place in Fry Pan Basket. Set at 360°F for 10 minutes. Cook until golden brown. Serve hot with dipping sauce of choice.