- 1 head kale
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Press “Pre-Heat”, set temperature at 390˚F and set cooking time at 2-3 minutes. Press “Start”.
- Remove the center stem from kale and cut leaves into 1½-inch pieces.
- Wash kale pieces and dry thoroughly.
- Toss kale with the olive oil and soy sauce.
- Once ready, place kale in Fry Pan Basket, and cook, halfway through to flip the kale chips to ensure they are evenly cooked.
Place the Reversible Rack on top of the kale to prevent the leaves from moving during the cooking process.