Key Lime Pie
- 1¼ c graham cracker crumbs
¼ c sugar, granulated
- 5 T butter, unsalted, melted
2 (14-oz) cans sweetened condensed milk
½ c sour cream
- ¾ c key lime juice
- Lime zest, grated (for garnish)
Whipped cream (for garnish)
- Combine crumbs, sugar, and butter. Mix until blended.
- Press crumbs into bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350°F.
Combine sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, and key lime juice. Stir until smooth. Pour into pie pan.
Bake for 8-10 minutes in 350°F oven until tiny bubbles form on the surface. Turn off oven and let pie sit in oven for 20 minutes. Do not allow to brown.
Remove from oven. Chill before serving. Garnish with whipped cream and lime zest.