- 1 medium potato, peeled, small dice
- 2 medium carrots, small dice
- 1c lentils
- 1c stock
- 5c water
- 1 bay leaf
½t smoked paprika or Hungarian paprika
- Fresh rosemary
1T olive oil (for dry sauté, no oil)
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Set to "sear" and add oil.
When hot, add onions and sauté until translucent.
Add garlic and sauté for 1 or 2 additional minutes.
- Add in lentils and all remaining ingredients for the soup.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "soup" and adjust for 10 minutes.
- When done, natural release for 35 minutes. Afterward, quick release until all pressure is released.
- Add sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste. Serve.