- 2 ½ C flour
- 1 t sugar
- ½ t active dry yeast
- Pinch of salt
- ½ C warm water
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 C sun-dried tomato
- ½ C tomato sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 3 T grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella cheese
- 6 basil leaves
In a bowl combine flour , sugar, yeast, and salt.
- Add in warm water and oil and combine.
- Scrape the dough out of the bowl onto a floured surface and knead the dough until it becomes tacky.
- Add dough back into bowl and cover and set in a warm place.
- Allow the dough to rise for about 1 hours and 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Once dough has doubled, on a floured surface roll out your dough and form into a round crust.
- Begin to assemble your pizza and preheat a pizza stone in your Bravo at 400°F and heat your stone.
- Brush olive oil onto your dough, then spread tomato sauce onto the dough. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, and basil onto your pizza. and top with sun-dried tomato.
Gently slide your pizza onto the heated pizza stone and set your Bravo to "Pizza".
- Cook for 15-18 minutes at 375°F.
- Once finished use a pizza peel to remove pizza from stone and let rest for 3-4 minutes.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy.