Mustard-Glazed Potatoes with Bacon
- 8 slices bacon, thick-cut, small dice
- 1 small onion, sliced thin
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 8 red potatoes, unpeeled, quartered
- 1 T all-purpose flour
- 2 T sugar
- 2 T Dijon mustard
- 1 c distilled vinegar
1-½ c water
¼ c parsley, rough chop (garnish)
½ c roasted red bell pepper, julienne (garnish)
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Set pressure cooker to "sear", adjust time to 10 minutes, and add bacon. Press start/stop. Cook until crispy. Remove and drain on paper towel. Leave fat in the pot.
Add onions. Sauté until onions are golden brown. Add garlic and sauté an additional 2 minutes. Add potatoes. Mix well.
- Sprinkle flour on top and stir. Add sugar, mustard, vinegar, sea salt, fresh ground black pepper, and water.
- Close and lock lid, set cooker to "steam/veggies", and press "start/stop".
- When done, allow pressure to naturally release, then do a quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and check seasoning. Add salt and pepper, if necessary.
- Remove potatoes. Place on serving dish with liquid. Top with bacon, bell peppers, and parsley.